Monday, January 18, 2021

The Paraverse: Rotation 5.4

Last rotation Scott got settled into his new 'home' on the island, and became fast friends with Leo...

 

This week's rotation is going to be a pretty short one, because apparently I didn't feel the need to take that many pictures, and I also don't really remember what happened all that well. My apologies in advance, haha.

 

Iido remember that Leo managed to call up Scott despite his no-power, no-reception situation, and invite him out on a date. 

He showed up looking his best in a pair of fishing waders, and some sweet pimp rings. Honestly, these two idiots are made for each other.

 

There was a little bit of flirting, but no first kisses just yet.



When Scott gets back from his date it's time to check up on his buggy friends, and tend to his garden. 





garden

Once the plants have gotten some attention, it's Mars' turn!


Mars

The next day he heads out to do some fishing, and knock out a goal or two for his angling ace aspiration. 


Leo shows up once the sun comes out, and the two spend a nice afternoon fishing together. 


fishing

Back at home, Scott's got some plumbing repairs to do, and Mars has a puddle of water to drink. 



A volcanic eruption overnight leaves a large rock for Scott to crack open in the morning. 


Iiwanted to get Scott started on the outdoor enthusiast aspiration, since it also has some fishing goals that'll help him with the angling one, so I sent him on a vacation to Granite Falls with Mars. 





Iiwas able to have him collect most - if not all - the unidentified plants during his trip, so he;ll be able to plant them in his garden when he gets back home.


The next day was dark and stormy, but Scott had bugs to collect, so I sent him out to brave the weather...


....and I managed to get my first hyper-charged sim! I missed both lightning strikes because I was panning around looking for bugs, but luckily I was able to get a few pictures of his new lightning powers. 



Iiwish there was an easier way to get sims to be hyper-charged - the lightning powers are pretty cool. I'd love to have a permanently hyper-charged spellcaster, for example.


Looking back on the pictures I did take, I'm pretty sure the actual reason I didn't take more was because the lighting outdoors during storms is horrendously dark. I think I remember it ended up raining for most of Scott's vacation. 

 

He made some good progress towards his bug collection, and finally managed to catch a stink bug without getting sprayed!

I have never been able to successfully catch these with him in my old save, so I was super relieved to finally get them out of the way this time around.

 


He had a little bit of good weather when he ventured out to meet the hermit the next day, thankfully. 



Mars spent most of the vacation fighting squirrels in bushes, so he gets taken to the vet immediately upon returning home. 

 

Scott gets started on planting his new herbs when he returns home from the vet...


...and then gets an invite from Leo to come hang out, so he heads over to Leo's 'house'.






And that's where we'll leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment