After that he rummaged around in Jasper's trash can, took out the garbage, did some push ups downstairs, and then joined Caleb for a quick, impromptu dance party.
Having absolutely 0 explanation for this, I was forced to come to my own conclusions:
- Alec wanted to do some spying on his son's boyfriend
- Alec needed an excuse to be in the Uptown district, so he bought himself a cupcake
- Alec entered the apartment, and made a beeline for Jasper's room
- Alec went through Jasper's garbage (what were you looking for, Alec???)
- Alec found nothing, so he attempted to take out the garbage to cover up his failed spy mission
- Alec did a few push ups so that he'd be ready to fight if anyone confronted him, but no one did so this was a waste of time.
- Alec remembered his husbro's advice about cooling down after a work out, so he joins Caleb for a quick dance party to do so.
- Alec thinks that overall, this was a job well done, so he goes downstairs to make himself a quick drink before leaving.
I hadn't really been paying attention to her relationship panel, because basically everyone hates her, but then I checked Lilith's panel, and realized they kind of hate each other??
Now, you all probably know that I am Not Good with conflict. Alec almost dying? haha restart. Carlotta almost breaking Jeff and Alec up with a forged letter? lol no thanks restart. Zoe dying? okay only because I now have a magical wishing well to make it all better again.
Not sure that witnessing a messy divorce counts as awesome, but it's it's the thought that counts.
Jasper was in the room, and was extremely displeased to overhear it.
Just ignore that 'favourite' is misspelled; Carlotta doesn't have time to for spelling.
They're really not in need of any more money, but I thought a vampire lifeguard was very funny, and it seemed fitting that he and Polly would be bros if they worked together.
It's a Saturday, and Jasper doesn't really have anything else going on, so I happily sent them out for breakfast, even though Jasper doesn't actually need to eat.
Now n retrospect I realize this was a glitch, and thankfully it's been patched out, but it was pretty hilarious watching it go down the first time. From my perspective, it just looked like Cas was trying really hard to impress bad boi Jasper:
"Oh, so you like bad boys? Please ignore my two dads blatantly spying on us two tables away, and watch as I steal and eat someone else's food."
Extremely wholesome, 10/10 game experience, minus the plate-stealing.