Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dates & Dentures: Day 4


space

Day Four:

Day 4 did not have a group hot tub date, but rather a solo one with each of the 4 remaining contestants.



Geoffery was the first to go, so his date differed a little from the others. I had Regan make a move, and then when I discovered there weren't really any other good options, I had them get out for a first kiss.

 
Geoffery is the only contestant left who did not get one of the kiss hands/give rose options from Regan the other day, so I decided to end his date with that, just in case those scored higher than the 'sexy pose' option he got.

I don't really know, they just had a little rose icon next to it from Regan's romantic trait, so I suspect they might.


I also had Regan make a move on the other contestants, but she blew them a kiss in place of giving them a rose.


Then, because the option was available for some reason, she had a first kiss with all of them. I mean, I guess it makes sense that there's a first kiss for every partner you have, but I kind of miss that there was one ~special~ first kiss that would only happen once in the second game.





I kept the other 3 contestants distracted during all of these dates, so that they wouldn't catch Regan cheating, and get jealous. That happened for a few of the flirts in my first run, and it tanked their scores each time.


After solo hot tub dates, I gave them some free time, since the free time they had on the first day really helped boost some of their scores with her.

Regan decided she'd rather box instead of socialize.



Eventually she wandered into the living room to socialize, and somehow managed to piss off Sadie within a few minutes of joining the conversation.


Sadie was lured back into the living room by some burgers (where the burgers came from, I'm not exactly sure), but the damage was already done; her relationship score with Regan had taken a huge hit.

I'm guessing Regan's conversation with Geoffery was too flirty, and Sadie got jealous. 



Everybody got sent off to bed for a bit, and then woke up to some solo dates with Regan.



Sadie, who was still pissed from earlier, rejected both of Regan's gestures, which does not bode well for her score.



The other 3 contestants got the same interactions as Sadie (suave kiss, which I have enabled to always show up with MCCC, and 'offer rose'), which Geoffery and Jermaine both accepted.



Barbara got a different kiss animation than the gents got (once again, I don't understand why sauve kiss has two different animations), but she also accepted both of Regan's advances.



With the number of contestants dwindling, I gave up on having group meals in the dining room, and decided to just let them duke it out for the island bar seats for the remainder of the competition.

Despite having one chair free, Jermaine decided he'd rather eat elsewhere. I have no idea where Sadie and Barbara went, but Geoffery had Regan to himself for that meal.



It paid off big time for him; he blew Regan a kiss during their meal, which gave him a nice boost to his romantic relationship score. Jermaine was catching up to him at this point, so it was definitely needed if he wanted to keep his lead.


Regan was in a very flirty mood after that, and flirted with some chess pieces for a while. Nobody decided to join her, surprisingly.


Poor Sadie. That bout of jealousy did her in, and she was eliminated this round without question.

I made the effort to make sure my directed socials weren't going to cause any jealousy, but I can't exactly keep the other contestants from flirting with of Regan in front of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment