Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dates & Dentures: Day 3






 >
Day Three: 


 Like the day before, day 3 began with some group hot tub dates.


Glen chose to ditch the group date once again, and Jermaine joined him this time. That left Geoffery, Barbara, and Sadie to socialize with Regan, and further pushed both Geoffery and Barbara into the lead.



They had lunch after the group hot tub date, and Geoffery and Barbara continued to kill the competition by getting to the two island seats first.


However, Barbara ended up shovelling down all her food and got up before Regan could even get around to socializing with her.


They had an extremely early bed time today, as I had them wake up pretty early for day 2's first one-on-one dates.


I gave the house the private dwelling trait when I first set it up, along with romantic aura, and sunny aspect, so Vlad was the first sim to grace them with a visit from the outside.


He targeted poor Barbara, who's really having a rough time when it comes to socializing with other people in this challenge. First Allen, now Vlad.

Won't someone give Barbara a break?



He managed to hypnotize her, but never actually drank her blood, for some odd reason. I got Barbara out of the room before he changed his mind, and sent her off on the first one-on-one date for day 3.



She was a little dazed still, but her one-on-one date with Regan went over well. Today's interactions were one embrace, and then one flirt option.

I alternated between give rose, kiss hands, and sexy pose, because sims 4 would not let me do the same interaction for all sims, which kind of sucked because that goes against the 'everyone gets the same date opportunity' aspect of the challenge.

Thankfully after day 3's set I discovered I could use the same interaction on everybody as long as I exited to the world screen between dates.





The rest of Regan's dates went over very well, so that meant Jermaine and Glen still had the two lowest scores.


After their romantic one-on-one dates, I decided to have them do a second one-on-one activity with Regan; a 30 minute game of darts in the fitness room.





Once again, I somehow forgot to take a picture of Glen's session, but it did happen. If I recall correctly, he over-exerted himself on the treadmill, and I had to wait for him to cool down before he could have his game of darts with Regan.



They had their group meal after the dart games, and that was followed by the score check for the noon elimination.


Initially I couldn't figure out who had the lowest score between Jermaine and Glen. Sadie had a similar romantic score, but her higher friendship score saved her from being in the bottom with them.

I was going to go with Jermaine, but then I realized I could determine the loser with another challenge...



...One match of Don't Wake the Llama.



While Glen and Jermaine's riveting match was taking place, Barbara and Geoffery had a little time to socialize with Regan in the living room.


They didn't get too much of an advantage though, because Glen lost the match fairly quickly.

In retrospect, I wish I had done the same thing to determine Joyce and Jermaine's fate earlier, because the extra flirt might have given Jermaine a bit of an advantage. Not a lot, but Glen might have had a higher score than Jermaine without it.

That being said, I wasn't exactly sad to see him go, because he was constantly over-exerting himself.

1 comment: