Sunday, February 3, 2019

Dates & Dentures: Day 7

 space


Jermaine, thanks to his hot tub shenanigans during the final day, was not able to overtake Geoffery's friendship lead, lost his romantic lead, and thus lost himself the competition.


Day Seven:

I moved him out of the lot to prevent and jealously issues now that there's a clear winner, and Regan and Geoffery were celebrating with a very sweet kiss when I loaded the lot back up.



Following the ruleset for sims 2, I had them woohoo in the hot tub, which they were both happy to do. Sims seem to have much lower standards for accepting woohoo propostions than proposals in this game... :P




I then had Regan ask Geoffery to be her boyfriend, which he accepted. However, as I just mentioned, proposals seem tricky in the 4th game. I've had sims with high scores turn down a proposal because they were feeling uncomfortable due to a fucking dirty plate, or some other inane shit. 

So, in order for this challenge to end in a true win, I decided to see if I could get Geoffery to say yes to a proposal from Regan.


 Man, Jermaine is a super gracious loser. What a gentleman!



They enjoyed a nice meal together, had a few sweet interactions sprinkled in between regular friendly conversation...


Pulled a few pranks, because prank day fell on the last day of the challenge...

(Side note, I set this neighbourhood to start with summer, and got super lucky that none of the random events popped up until the very end. Having a bunch of sad sims because I skipped a holiday would have been very annoying to deal with.)



Noon rolled around on day 7, and it was time to head to the secret room of victory for the moment of truth...




He did it! (She did it?) They did it!




Regan poured some chocolate in their fancy fountain, that I have not touched in my game until now, and they celebrated with some chocolate strawberries. I wanted sparkling juice, but apparently you need level 3 mixology for that.

Congratulations, Geoffery! Enjoy your second marriage, perhaps Regan will be kind enough not to throw you to the whale that ate your first wife

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Geoffery and Regan! I'm happy Jermaine lost with grace, though.

    ReplyDelete